This Policy details our commitment to protecting the privacy of individuals who:
A. visit our Websites (defined below) or individuals who request us to contact them via our online web forms
B. who register to use the products and services which we market for subscription available at www.insaccrm.com; or
C. attend or register to attend webinars, sponsored events, or other events at which the INDSAC-CRM participates.
For this Policy, the term Websites shall refer collectively to www.indsaccrm.com as well as the other websites that the INDSAC-CRM that you provide. It also describes your choices regarding the use, access, and correction of your personal information.
Account and Registration Information:
We ask for and may collect personal information about you such as your name, address, phone number, email address, instant messaging ID, and credit card information, as well as certain related information like your company name and website name, when you register for an account to access or utilize one or more of our Services. We also ask for and collect personal information such as an email address and a name or alias from any individual that you authorize to log into and utilize our Services in connection with Your Account. We base the processing of your personal information on our legitimate interest, to provide you with the necessary functionality during your use of our Service.
If you sign-up for a free trial Account, you are not required to enter your credit card information unless and until you decide to continue with a paid subscription to our Services. A third-party intermediary is used to manage credit card processing. This intermediary is not permitted to store, retain, or use your billing information for any purpose except for credit card processing on our behalf.
We refer to any information described above as Account Information for this Policy. By voluntarily providing us with Account Information, you represent that you are the owner of such personal information or otherwise have the requisite consent to provide it to us.
We ask for and may collect personal information from you when you submit web forms on our Websites or as you use interactive features of the Websites, including participation in webinars, surveys, contests, promotions, sweepstakes, requesting customer support, or otherwise communicating with us. We process your personal information to perform our contract with you for the use of our websites and the Service(s) and to fulfill our obligations under the Service Agreement to you; where we have not entered into the Service Agreement with you, we base the processing of your personal information on our legitimate interest to operate and administer our websites and to provide you with the content you access and request.
We ask for and may collect personal information such as your name, address, phone number, and email address when you register for or attend a sponsored event or other events at which any member of the Zendesk Group participates, to facilitate your registration or attendance at an event, including sending related communications to you.
When you or your Agents download and use our Services, we automatically collect information such as the type of device you use, the operating system version of the device, the cellular carrier facilitating connection to the mobile application, and the country the connection is arising from, to perform our obligations under our Master Subscription Agreement with our Subscribers.
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies:
We may use web beacons, tags, and scripts on our Websites or in email or other electronic communications we send to you. These assist us in delivering cookies, counting visits to our Websites, understanding usage and campaign effectiveness, and determining whether an email has been opened and acted upon. We may receive reports based on the use of these technologies by our third-party service providers on an individual and aggregated basis.
As is true with most websites and services delivered over the Internet, we gather certain information and store it in log files when you interact with our Websites and Services. This information includes internet protocol (IP) addresses as well as browser type, internet service provider, URLs of referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, the information you search for, locale and language preferences, identification numbers associated with your devices, your mobile carrier, and system configuration information. Occasionally, we connect personal information to information gathered in our log files as necessary to improve our Websites and Services. In such a case, we would treat the combined information by this Policy.
Social Media Widgets:
The Websites include social media features, such as the Facebook Like button, and widgets, such as the Share This button or interactive mini-programs that run on our Websites. These features may collect your Internet protocol address, which page you are visiting on the Websites, and may set a cookie to enable the feature to function properly. Social media features and widgets are either hosted by a third party or hosted directly on the Websites. Your interactions with these features are governed by the privacy statement of the companies that provide them.
Information From Services Provided by Third Parties:
We may also obtain other information, including personal information, from third parties and combine that with information we collect through our Websites. For example, we may have access to certain information from a third-party social media or authentication service if you log into our Services through such a service or otherwise provide us with access to information from the service. Any access that we may have to such information from a third-party social media or authentication service is by the authorization procedures determined by that service. If you authorize us to connect with a third-party service, we will access and store your name, email address(es), current city, profile picture URL, and any other personal information that the third-party service makes available to us, and use and disclose it following this Policy. You should check your privacy settings on these third-party services to understand and change the information sent to us through these services. For example, you may choose to log in to the Services using single sign-in services such as Facebook Connect or an Open ID provider.
These single sign-on services will authenticate your identity, provide you with the option to share certain personal information (such as your name and email address) with us, and pre-populate our sign-up form. Services like Facebook Connect give you the option to post information about your activities in the Services to your profile page to share with others within your network.
Notice to End-Users
Our Services are intended for use by enterprises. Where our Services are made available to you through a Subscriber of ours, that enterprise is the data controller of your personal information. Your data privacy questions and requests should initially be submitted to the INDSAC-CRM Subscriber in its capacity as your data controller. INDSAC-CRM is not responsible for our Subscriber's privacy or security practices which may be different than this Policy. INDSAC-CRM Subscribers can:
restrict, suspend or terminate your access to the Services;
access and describe your personal information that you provided to them;
access and export your personal information processed by them; and
amend your personal information, including your end-user profile.
Where INDSAC-CRM is the data controller of personal information (for example, personal information relating to Website Visitors, Attendees, and individuals who register to use our Services), then we retain the personal information we collect where we have an ongoing legitimate business need to do so (for example, to provide you with our Services, to enable your participation in an event, and to comply with applicable legal, tax or accounting requirements). When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal information, we will either delete or aggregate it or, if this is not possible (for example, because your personal information has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store your personal information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
If your personal information is processed within a Subscribers Service Data, we will process the personal information for as long as we are instructed to do so by the relevant Subscriber that is the data controller of the Subscriber Service Data.
We may share Personal Data with various parties, including:
1. Our contracted service providers that process Personal Data on our behalf for IT and system administration and hosting, credit card processing, research and analytics, marketing, customer support, and data enrichment;
2. Affiliates within our current or future corporate group that process Personal Data for customer support, marketing, event management, technical operations, and account management;
3. If you are using our services as an authorized user, with the INDSAC-CRM customer responsible for your access to the services for verifying your account, investigating suspicious activity, and reviewing compliance with our usage terms and policies;
4. Sponsors of events, webinars, or contests for which you register;
5. Third-party social media and advertising networks, which usually act as separate controllers, so that we can advertise on their platforms;
6. Specifically about our AppExchange website, with our third-party partners who may contact you regarding their products or services;
7. In individual instances, professional advisers who provide consultancy, banking, legal, insurance, and accounting services, or if we are involved in a merger, reorganization, asset sale, or business combination; and
8. Public and government authorities, to the extent we are compelled to disclose Personal Data to comply with our legal obligations.
You have certain rights relating to your Personal Data, subject to local data protection laws. These rights may include:
1. To access your Data held by us (right to access);
2. To rectify inaccurate Personal Data and, taking into account the purpose of processing the Personal Data, ensure it is complete (right to rectification
3. To erase/delete your Personal Data, to the extent permitted by applicable data protection laws (right to erasure; right to be forgotten);
4. To restrict our processing of your Data to the extent permitted by law (right to restriction of processing);
5. To transfer your Data to another controller, to the extent possible (right to data portability);
6. To object to any processing of your Personal Data carried out based on our legitimate interests (right to object). Where we process your Personal Data for direct marketing purposes or share it with third parties for their direct marketing purposes, you can exercise your right to object at any time to such processing without having to provide any specific reason for such objection;
7. To not be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects ("Automated Decision-Making"); Automated Decision-Making currently does not take place on our websites or in our services; and
8. To the extent we base the collection, processing, and sharing of your Personal Data on your consent, to withdraw your consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on such consent before its withdrawal.
INDSAC-CRM is the controller of your Personal Data and is responsible for its processing unless expressly specified otherwise in our full Privacy Statement. For the avoidance of doubt, our Privacy Statement does not apply to the extent we process Personal Data in the role of a processor on behalf of our customers. A reference to INDSAC-CRM, we, us, or the Company is a reference to indsaccrm.com, inc and the relevant affiliate involved in the processing activity. The office locations of where indsaccrm.com, inc. and its affiliates are located can be found here. Please see the "Contacting us" section, below, for our contact information and the contact information of our data protection officer.
please contact us here or by mail at:
373, Aswath Nagar, Bengaluru,
2nd Main Road, Marathahalli,
Bangalore - 560037, Near Annapoorna Theatre